Premises liability cases include both slip & fall cases and trip & fall cases. When you have been injured in a slip & fall or a trip & fall, it can be a stressful and confusing time dealing with the medical providers and insurance companies. It is important to take immediate action because evidence such as video surveillance may be available for a limited time.
The Law Offices of Kevin C. Maxwell and Associates has offices in Orlando and we practice in slip & fall injury cases. We help slip & fall accident victims throughout all of Central Florida. Contact our firm as soon as possible for your free injury evaluation. Don’t let a serious accident ruin your life forever. Instead, talk to a lawyer at our firm and learn more about your legal rights and your options.
Attorneys at our firm can begin immediately protecting your legal rights and seeking the monetary compensation for your injuries that you deserve. Upon receiving your call, we will provide you with a free consultation so we can discuss the events of your slip & fall accident and then determine the best course of action to seek financial recovery for your damages.
Owners and managers have a duty to maintain a safe and secure property. Unfortunately, some entities fail to maintain the proper safety standards which may lead to a direct injury to you. “Slip and fall” accidents as well as “trip and fall” accidents often occur due to a slippery surface, uneven floor, broken stairwell, or poorly lit areas. The owner of the premises is generally responsible to maintain the proper safety standards and a reasonably safe environment. Common slip and fall injuries include spinal injury (bulging or herniated discs), broken or sprained wrists and elbows, and torn or sprained knee ligaments.
Steps you should take if you are in a slip & fall accident:
1) Call 911 to alert the authorities of the accident and to seek medical attention.
2) Do not discuss the facts or liability with the premises manager; only give them your necessary identifying information.
3) Additionally, ensure to ask for a copy of any incident report the institution may write.
4) Collect the names and contact information from any witnesses to the accident. Take photographs of the scene.
5) Call The Law Offices of Kevin C. Maxwell and Associates for a free evaluation of your case. We are available 24/7 and can travel to your location if necessary.
The Law Offices of Kevin C. Maxwell and Associates only gets paid if we secure a recovery for you! There is no fee unless we recover money on your behalf.
If you wish to discuss your case with an attorney right now, then please call 407-849-2949 for your free consultation. We are conveniently located in Downtown Orlando, just minutes from the Orange County Courthouse.